Golden Lake Camp is committed to being an affordable option for every family whose children would like to enjoy a quality camping experience. As a result, we keep our basic rates as low as possible, we offer a layaway option, and, if you require financial assistance beyond all of that, we will work with you to find a rate that will suit your situation. No child is ever turned away for financial reasons.
Our Great Rates
|Camp||First Camper/ First Week Rate||Second Camper/Second Week Rate||True Cost Rate|
|Junior, Intermediate and Senior Youth Camps||$395||$340||$430|
|Youth Outdoor Skills Camp||$520||$450||$540|
Prices for our family camp program vary. Please contact family camp for detailed information.
If our rates do not fit into your budget, we offer two helpful possibilities:
1) Our Layaway Plan (which can be combined with either our Regular Rates or our Geared-to-Income Plan) allows you to pay an amount of your choosing in advance, once or twice each month, with the full amount paid off by June 15. To enroll in our Layaway Plan, simply call our registrar, at 1-888-659-CAMP. She will help work out the layaway details with you.
2) Our Geared-to-Income Rates mean that no child who wishes to attend Golden Lake Camp is ever turned down for financial reasons. If our Regular Rates are more than your budget allows, and if our Layaway Plan (above) is not the answer for you, please consider our Geared-to-Income Plan. Many families find themselves on fixed or limited incomes, while others with much higher incomes are now hard-pressed because of our present economy. When finances are limited, we know that “extras” such as summer camp are often the first to go, so we have created a way to help you! Simply download and complete our registration form, including the “Geared to Income” section on the back or second page, and mail in the form (do not include any money at this time). Our registrar will then call you and discuss your situation. She may ask you to suggest a rate you can afford (for example, between $200 and $300; between $125 and $200; or between $50 and $125). The result will be an agreed-upon rate that will work for you. If you have two or more children, the agreed-upon rate will include them all. While our Regular Rates reflect closer to the true costs in operating the camp, our Geared- to-Income Plan guarantees that every child who would like to attend is able to do so. If our Geared-to-Income Plan could help you, please complete and mail in the form (as above) and we will get back to you. If you have further questions, just contact our registrar, who will be happy to help you. All inquiries are welcomed, and all financial information is confidential.
Sending Money by E-Transfer
We don’t accept credit cards – sorry! – but we do accept e-mail transfers
Here’s how it works:
- Go to your on-line banking and look for Payments and Transfers, or something similar. Then select Interac e-Transfers.
- Name Golden Lake Camp as the recipient, and email@example.com as the email address. Fill in the amount.
- When asked for a security question please enter Where is Golden Lake Camp? and as a security response, the word Deacon.
- When asked for add a message, type in the name of the child or children you are paying for and the week(s) of camp they are attending. You may pay for multiple children or weeks using one payment.
- Verify your information and hit send.
- You should receive confirmation from your bank that the transfer has gone through. If you do not, please confirm that it was sent.