Golden Lake Camp is a community focused on providing amazing camp experiences for as many young people as possible each summer. Thankfully there are many dedicated and fantastic volunteers who are willing to provide time, talents and energy to help make camp happen.
There are lots of different ways you can get involved in this work.
- Camp set-up/clean-up week (inquire about date–firstname.lastname@example.org). Come and help us get the camp in tip top shape before staff and campers arrive. There are a variety of jobs like painting, cleaning, raking, and tidying, as well as more specialized activities. If you would like to help please email us at the address above.
- Volunteer during a week of summer camp. If a whole week is more time than you are able to commit, get in touch about helping out for a few days. We are always looking for people who can come and provide support to the program, whether it’s helping drive campers to Algonquin Park, lead crafts, build or fix things on site – there’s always lots to do.
- Attend a camp event to help out (like an open house or a work bee weekend).
- Join the Board of Directors or one of the many vital committees.
- Spread the word about Golden Lake Camp to friends and family and help others’ register and attend camp.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested in any of these or have questions or suggestions about other ways you could get involved.