As a staff member, what do you do every day? How do you prepare for the job during training week? Who are you accountable to? To help you answer these questions, please review one of the attached job descriptions in an area that you might be interested in applying to. We hope that these job descriptions will give you enough information on what the job entails, but feel free to send an email to the above account or call if you have any questions. Keep in mind that this job description is just an outline. If hired, you will find yourself doing and learning many more things this summer than are mentioned here. Camp is a great experience filled with fun and friendship.
Having up-to-date First Aid, Lifeguarding qualifications or previous work experience with children and youth is a definite asset when applying for any position. Due to the high degree of risk the positions pose to vulnerable people, including children and people with disabilities, these positions require a clear criminal records check. Note that Room & Board are Included. Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We appreciate your interest in Golden Lake Camp but please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.
The Hiring Committee
- Wellness Person Job Description
- Sports and Waterfront Job Description
- Senior Counsellor Job Description
- Mainsite & Outdoor Program Assistant Job Description
- Head Lifeguard Job Description
- Crafts Person Job Description
- Volunteer Counsellor Job Description
- Assistant Lifeguard Job Description
- Archery Person Job Description
- Outdoor Camp Leader Job Description
- Office Administrator Job Description